We’re currently looking for a creative and enthusiastic Intermediate Landscape Designer/Architect who is passionate about innovation, sustainability, ecology and actively seeks opportunities to push the boundaries of our profession.
- Work closely with senior landscape architects and/or project managers
- Assist in the preparation of conceptual designs
- Prepare design development and construction documents
- Quickly develop and communicate multiple design ideas
- Attend project and site meetings
- Manage multiple projects, budgets and effectively meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively in a team environment
- Manage client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination as well as coordination with internal departments on all assigned projects
- Enthusiastically participate and contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs to further professional development of self and other landscape architects
- Work closely with Projects Directors and other internal team members to meet overall project objectives
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent
- 5-8 years of experience working in a professional landscape architectural office
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Ability to produce presentation drawings, construction drawings, specifications and tender documents for different types of projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in AutoCAD 2014 is required
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Proficiency in Revit is an asset
- Proficiency in SketchUp is an asset
- Demonstrated technical skills in preparing technical working drawings (grading and layout plans, planting plans, construction details)
- Flexibility to focus on a single client with a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Strong organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for landscape architecture and design.
- Capable of effectively meeting deadlines
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.