We’re currently looking for a creative and enthusiastic Intermediate Landscape Architect/Designer who is passionate about innovation and actively seeks opportunities to push the boundaries of our profession.
- Work closely with senior landscape architects and project managers
- Assist in the preparation of conceptual designs
- Prepare schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Quickly develop and communicate multiple design ideas
- Attend project and site meetings as required or requested
- Manage multiple projects, budgets and effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or equivalent.
- 5-8 years’ experience working in a professional landscape architectural and/or a multidisciplinary (Architecture, Landscape and Interior design) office
- Proven organization and time management skills
- Ability to produce presentation drawings, construction drawings, specifications and tender documents for different types of projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite is required
- Proficiency in Revit is an asset
- Proficiency in SketchUp is an asset
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.