The Business Development Coordinator reports to the Proposal Manager within the Business Development Team and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Business Development team to efficiently, successfully, and profitably coordinate the delivery of client proposals and presentations.
- Effectively implements and uses tools to assist the Business Development team in tracking project opportunities and key clients
- Develops and accurately maintains the following Databases:
- Debrief surveys
- Client Contacts
- Business Contacts
- Project References
- Project Experience (by year, region and sector)
- Maintains and improves company proposal filing system
- assign numbers
- records client contacts
- lead source
- sector, region
- contract value
- other key metrics to be determined
- Monitors bid sites for new opportunities
- Assists with the development of proposals, pre-qualification documents, EOI’s
- Organizes, updates and collates standard information for above
- Liaises with clients and subconsultants as required for the preparation of the above
- Attends pre-bid site meetings when required
- Coordinates proposal production schedule with internal team and subconsultants to coincide with RFP timelines
- Writes and edits RFP-specific content based on input from internal team and subconsultants
- Produces customized marketing collateral as required for the above
- Assist in the creation, preparation, and distribution of monthly reports on key business development matters
- Business Development budget and actual costs
- Leads- Quantity, by sector, by region
- Proposals- Wins, Losses, Conversions
- Schedules, coordinates and attends routine meetings when required to support the business development team to achieve its business objectives.
- Assisting at tradeshows- prepares VIP lists, updates show leads into main database
- Carries out research for pitch activity as required
- Provides information to Marketing Team as required for marketing collateral.
- Performs other administrative duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of experience with BD, sales or marketing
- Minimum of 3 years of office administration experience
- Proficiency in MS Office environment, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with Adobe software desired, including Photoshop, InDesign, creating and editing .pdf files.
- Experience with data entry and report generation using project management or salesforce software.
- Effective utilization of the internet as a research and information resource.
- A familiarity with landscape architecture, architecture, interior, or graphic design would be an asset.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively within the BD, marketing and/or project management teams
- Ability to adapt easily and accept changing situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Ability to take direction from and support multiple people within the department.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- A willingness to work overtime as required.
How to apply:
FORREC Ltd. is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all individuals. As such, accommodations for persons with disabilities are available throughout our recruitment process. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, you may make a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 416-696-8686 ext. 390.
We thank everyone in advance for their interest in this job opportunity, however, only those candidates under consideration will be contacted directly.
No telephone calls or agencies please.
Send resumes to email@example.com.